Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Then and Always by Dani Atkins

Had I known what a mystery this was I might not have applied for it from Netgalley. But so glad I did. Rachel Wiltshire is 18 and getting ready to go to college. She has a handsome boyfriend and a childhood best friend who is a boy and there's a little triangle going on but then an accident happens. Fast forward 5 years and things are different. Rachel has recovered but she's engaged now. Somethings not right. Her best friend is dead. 5 years ahead again and Rachel has lost the past. It might be amnesia but she remembers things that she shouldn't. And her best friend is alive. Don't want to give too much away but everything was done so well. It was so interesting and I usually don't like mysteries. I was kept turning the page wondering what the hell was going to happen until the end and even then I was a little confused but it was all good. This was a really really good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment