Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Theory of Opposites by Allison Winn Scotch

I don't know what made me respond to a facebook post about her e-book being 1.99 because I had tried her other books and they didn't take. This one caught me and took me right away to a non-chicky-lit place but was still somewhat a romance. What I liked the most was the philosophy of life in terms of fate and free will and how you think you're life is going. I liked the balance of the theories and the pace of what was going on. What if your spouse wanted to take a break and what if you rekindle something with an old boyfriend that you should have never said no to? Throw in the aspect of possible motherhood and facing your parents ideas of life and choice and you got a great read. I highly recommend this book to people who aren't into straight up girly reads but also appreciate something somewhat light but thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment