Monday, June 9, 2014

To Rise Again at a Decent Hour- Joshua Ferris

This is frustrating. Such a disappointment :( Honestly I got 3/4 of the way through. the character, Paul is f'ng awesome- he's ruminating and thought processes and down on life attitude, the sarcasm. BUT the stupid Uln thing and the blah blah blah religion god jewish stuff just went ON and ON and ON and for me that didn't work. It was like eating a giant steak.... that is RIDDLES WITH FAT AND GRISTLE. if you can be patient and slice away all the squishy slimy shit the meat is delicious. I got impatient. I am hungry and there were about 23 pieces of fried chicken waiting to be devoured waiting to be picked up and savored. i'm bummed though. The character was almost strong enough to pull me through but alas... too many trees and not enough pee (yeah i said it)(

No comments:

Post a Comment