Wednesday, October 24, 2012

How To Be A Woman (Caitlin Moran)

Ms. Moran is fabulous. I didn't know her before I saw someone else's review on goodreads but after the summary I thought, this book is for me and it mostly was. She's from Britain and there are a lot of British references that went over my head but the humor was there and after I got past the whole pubic hair bit I was on board with her. Actually she had me at the pubic hair bit but I have to say she might have went on just a little bit long (no pun intended). She's crass and a little vulgar and sassy as hell. I love her message and her chapter on bodies. I will admit I skimmed some sections as not every single thing was calling out to me but i read at least 90% of the book and do recommend it to females galore and some very secure in their sexuality males as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment